Meet Trey Zhou, one of the real estate agents at the Haylen Group since 2018. We interviewed him recently where he shared his journey in the real estate industry.
We asked him the following questions:
- Why did you choose the real estate industry?
- What made you decide to become a real estate agent?
- What are some mistakes that you have learned from?
See what are Trey’s answers in this video:
Throughout his work as a real estate agent, Trey is especially experienced with home remodeling. He has also provided us with some useful home remodeling tips. Don’t miss it if you are looking to remodel your kitchen or bathroom, or simply want to learn more about home remodeling!
In the video below, he answers these frequently asked questions about home remodeling:
- What are the most important things you look at in a property?
- How to tell if a house has foundation issues?
- How long does it take to remodel a kitchen?
- What kind of improvements would yield the most?
- What is your favorite paint color right now?
- What are some advice for moving a wall?
- How long would it take to re-do a floor plan?
- How to add additional square footage to a house?
- What do you need to know before building a brand new house?
- Building a home from an existing foundation vs. from scratch
- Building a home from an existing foundation vs. from scratch – what are the differences in terms of house size?
We hope you got to know Trey a little bit more through this interview, and that his home remodeling tips are useful to you. If you would like to get in touch with Trey, you can contact him at [email protected].