What has happened this month in the real estate industry? What happened this month that may impact your real estate decisions? Please see below the news and articles that we picked out for you this month:
- California’s eviction ban is ending. What’s next for landlords, tenants?
- ‘Double-end’ real estate sale nets big commission but provokes lawsuit and questions
- New Law Would Allow California Homeowners To Build More Housing On Their Properties
- ‘We were off on this one’: San Francisco home sells for $2.1M over asking
- Most expensive home in America defaults on $165 million in debt, heads for sale
- Vallco fight: Cupertino says project approval about to expire
- A shock is headed for the housing market
- Redfin CEO: Buyers haven’t factored climate change into homebuying
- New listings are up 10 percent as market nears top, according to Redfin CEO
- Is The U.S. In Another Housing Bubble?
HAYLEN Group also has a monthly housing market update, where we gather the most recent housing market data and real estate news to keep you updated with the market, check it out here.