What has happened this month in the real estate industry? What happened this month that may impact your real estate decisions? Please see below the news and articles that we picked out for you this month:
- S.F. moves closer to approving plan to allow fourplexes to be built on 110,000 city parcels
- In the end, Elon Musk hired agents to sell his final ‘earthly possession’
- Tax Brackets Will Be Higher in 2022 Due to Faster Inflation, IRS Says
- Inflation Pickup Makes Fed More Likely to Raise Rates Next Year
- California Leaders Tout Biden’s Infrastructure Bill and How It Impacts the State
- Dozens of Bay Area ZIP Codes Among Most Expensive in the US: Report
- Real-estate brokers brace for ‘flood’ of wealthy buyers from overseas as travel restrictions lift
- Foreign buyers again eye U.S. for real estate investment
- Coterie luxury apartment building offers meals from Michelin-trained chef. But there’s a catch.
- Zillow Seeks to Sell 7,000 Homes for $2.8 Billion After Flipping Halt
HAYLEN Group also has a monthly housing market update, where we gather the most recent housing market data and real estate news to keep you updated with the market, check it out here.