What has happened this month in the real estate industry? What happened this month that may impact your real estate decisions? Please see below the news and articles that we picked out for you this month:
- Foreclosure filings are up 132% from a year prior. Here’s what that means for the housing market (and it’s not what you might think).
- New Bay Area rental concept includes sleeping pods in shared home for $800 a month
- Exodus: Bay Area, California population dropped in 2021 as people exited
- Fed raises rates by half a percentage point — the biggest hike in two decades — to fight inflation
- Rising mortgage rates aren’t the biggest real estate problem, this is
- Modesto couple: Cars keep crashing into our home and we need help
- Pod-dwellers in Palo Alto trade space for low rents, community living
- S.F. population fell 6.3%, most in nation, to lowest level since 2010
HAYLEN Group also has a monthly housing market update, where we gather the most recent housing market data and real estate news to keep you updated with the market, check it out here.