What has happened this month in the real estate industry? What happened this month that may impact your real estate decisions? Please see below the news and articles that we picked out for you this month:
- S.F. small businesses shut because of pandemic could get out of paying rent
- Why California Can’t Build Affordable Housing
- Tech Workers Swore Off the Bay Area. Now They’re Coming Back.
- East San Jose Apartment’s Tenants Without Water Since Saturday
- In-Depth Look At Denver’s Plan To Address Surge In Homelessness
- Terner report: Financial fallout from pandemic may drive loss of affordable rentals
- San Francisco’s tallest residential building is sinking
- Coral Gables Man Refuses To Sell Family House Swallowed By Massive Development
HAYLEN Group also has a monthly housing market update, where we gather the most recent housing market data and real estate news to keep you updated with the market, check it out here.