Courtesy of Compass, Lynn Wilson Roberts.
Contact Me to Learn More
This large lot is zoned MM40 Industrial. There is a home occupied by thee owner of the property. However, because it is not zoned residential, it currently could not be legally substantially altered or replaced. Its highest and best use is an assemblage with other parcels for redevelopment which will likely happen sometime in the future. The home on this site is habitable. There is also a large garage and parking area. Easy access to Google across the pedestrian bridge, and close to 101.
Property Details & Features
- Commercial Land
- Source: MLSListings
- Listing date: 2021-09-14 12:57:22
- Listing type: Exclusive Agency
- City Street
- County: Santa Clara
- Grade – Mostly Level
- Zoning: MM-40
- Mineral rights: No
- Horse property: No
- Elementary school district: 465
- Elementary school district: Mountain View Whisman
- High school district: 477
- High school district: Mountain View-Los Altos Union High
- Public Utilities
- Sewer – Public
Listings last updated on September 16, 2021 11:05PM.